This Privacy Notice applies to the use of the website.
The responsible data controllers for any personal data collected, processed and used is INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd.
1. Contact Information
If you have any questions etc. about or in connection with this Privacy Notice or would like to complain about our handling of your personal data or exercise any of your rights (see 9. below), please contact us by using one of the following contact details:
INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd
You may contact our data protection officers:
|Holly Archer||Michael Herbert|
|3rd Floor, Haymarket House,
26-29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP, UK
|3rd Floor, Haymarket House,
26-29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP, UK
2. Categories of Data, Purposes of the Processing and Legal Basis
Every time a user accesses our website, we automatically collect and store data that your browser transmits to us and that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis for this Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) DS-GVO).
The following data is processed:
- Information about the browser and the operating system you are using,
- Access date and access time,
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Name and URL of the retrieved file as well as transferred amount of data,
- Website from which you access our site.
When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data processed for this purpose in accordance with the legal requirements, insofar as the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing insofar as statutory storage requirements exist.
Please note that we process your personal data for other purposes only if we are obligated to do so on the basis of legal requirements (e.g. transfer to courts or criminal prosecution authorities), if you have consented to the respective processing or if the processing is otherwise lawful under applicable law. If processing for another purpose takes place we may provide you with additional information.
3. Categories of Recipients
Any access to your personal data at INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd is restricted to those individuals that have a need to know in order to fulfil their job responsibilities.
INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd may transfer your personal data for the respective purposes to the recipients and categories of recipients listed below:
- 6.1 Private third parties – Affiliated or unaffiliated private bodies other than us.
- 6.2 Data processors – Certain third parties, whether affiliated or unaffiliated, may receive your personal data to process such data on behalf of INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd under appropriate instructions as necessary for the respective processing purposes. The data processors will be subject to contractual obligations to implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard the personal data, and to process the personal data only as instructed.
- 6.3 Governmental authorities, courts, external advisors, and similar third parties that are public bodies as required or permitted by applicable law.
We have implemented Vimeo videos on our website, which are stored on https://vimeo.com/ and are directly playable. These are all included in the “extended privacy mode” – meaning that no transfer of personal data of the user is transferred to Vimeo if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play a video, the data mentioned in the following paragraph will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
By visiting the website, Vimeo receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. This happens regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Vimeo, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on Vimeo, you must log out before activating the button. Vimeo stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to Vimeo to use them.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits of our website. Your web browser may provide you with some options regarding cookies. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies, you may not be able to utilize the features of the services provided via our website to their fullest potential.
We may use third party cookies in connection with the services provided via our website as well.
6. Third party cookies/Tracking Cookies
In order to optimize our website for you and to be able to continuously improve it, INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”. IP addresses are truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Disallow Google Analytics to track me
For more information please check the following websites:
7. Social Media Plugins
We deliberately decide against the use of social media plugins. This means that when you visit our website, there is no automatic transmission of your user data to the social network servers such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or similar.
Instead of the social media plugins we have decided on mere hyperlinks, so that your personal data is not passed on in advance to the social media services.
If you wish, you can connect to social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram via our website. However, this only happens if you consciously click on this link.
Addresses of the respective provider and URL with their privacy notices:
8. Links to other Websites
As a provider of this website, we are responsible for the content of our own online offer. From our own content, we may not be able to distinguish links to the content provided by other providers, for which we cannot take responsibility and whose content we do not own. We have no influence on whether the linked website operators comply with the relevant data protection regulations. We therefore assume no liability for the content of external websites. Only the respective third-party provider is liable for damages caused by faulty or illegal contents of his website.
9. Your rights
If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
Under data protection law, the pursuant may have the right to applicable data and can: request access to your personal data, request rectification of your personal data; request erasure of your personal data, request restriction of processing of your personal data; request data portability, and object to the processing of your personal data. Please note that these aforementioned rights might be limited under the applicable national data protection law.
- (a) Right of access: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- (b) Right to rectification: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- (c) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- (d) Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- (e) Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- (f) Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, or where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. Moreover, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. In this case your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. To exercise your rights please contact us as stated in section (3.) above.
10. Youth Protection
Children and adolescents under the age of 18 should not submit personal information without parental consent.
INNOCEAN Worldwide UK Ltd, Hyundai Group Partners and Hyundai Partners ensure the secure implementation of all technical and organisational measures to protect your data.
12. Changes to the Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may require an update from time to time – e.g. due to the implementation of new technologies or the introduction of new services. We reserve the right to change or supplement this Website Privacy Notice at any time.